Doing big things in your life or business doesn’t have to rely upon complicated principles. The simplicity of these 20 lessons from Steve Jobs—and what he accomplished by following those principles—is proof of that. Click through the slide show below, then tell us: which lesson is your favorite? How are you going to use it?
- Here's an update from the Oklahoma City CVB about the tornado: bit.ly/11Y7jMV #Oklahoma 1 day ago
- Alert: Travel Exchange '14 registration opens tomorrow, and we're giving you seven more reasons to sign up! bit.ly/10pyVaj 1 week ago
- RT @afriendny: @NTAnews I-95 daytime congestion between Fredericksburg and Alexandria VA is getting worse n/b AND s/b. Add 45-60m min to yo… 1 week ago
- RT @NTAcourier: Parks Canada Vice President Andrew Campbell likes @Louisbourg300 on the May COURIER cover #RVC2013 @ParksCanada http://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @NTAcourier: Thanks to Anderson Vacations' Corey Marshall for sponsoring NTA's Town Hall at #RVC2013 @AnderVacations http://t.co/4AqBfYd… 1 week ago